Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 23

So let me catch up on my gym stuff....
Monday went for an hour and a half...Interval Extreme and 1/2 of box and bag
Tuesday went for an hour...sprints and torture machine...Tuesday night played wii fit with Rylan for 30 minutes.
Wednesday, which is today went to the gym for two hours...RIPPED which left me wanting more (crazy huh) and Extreme Training. Worked me out until I wanted to cry.
Haven't ate out all week. Which is kinda hard when you come home to pizza. Thanks Sarah. Kids and Josh like it though. Combination is a weekness of mine but so far it seems like I'm tackling it. Had a bowl of chocolate Cherrios instead. Crunchy and full of chocolate great combination. Well Jack is getting antsy for my attention so I'm calling it quits. one more time for the gym this week. But I'm sure I'll go more.

No comments:

Post a Comment