Monday, March 1, 2010

Days 19-21

This weekend was such an awesome time but I tried my best to do my semi-gulp. I figure I owe the pot 50.00...YUP 50.00 sickening right? Makes me kinda sick thinking about it but I would have paid 100.00 for this weekend. Actually this weekend was priceless. I had such a great time with my girls. Made me feel like we were in high school all over again.
So today I went to the gym so I have five more times to go. I'm sure I'll be really good this week and weekend. We were planning on a yard sale but tut tut it looks like rain. So I owe my bucket 71.00. HAHAHAHA....

2 comments:

  1. Dont feel bad about the $50, just celebrate the accomplishments you did make and jump right back on the horse! Still proud of you guys!

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Haley...you're so sweet...I saw Benny's Facebook post. are you really out of Corcoran again?

    ReplyDelete