Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 24

So ate pretty well today...I'm going to have to be honest and let you all know now that I ordered Chili Rellenos from Gabby's mom for lunch tomorrow. OMG they are the best...Just like Mom use to make em. Caldo mmmm. I hope she's bringing tortillas. Tortillas are key and fat. LOL. I went to the gym today solo. No partners. :( Its cool. I did two miles on the treadmill. It took me 22 minutes to complete. Is that a lot? I thought I did good. Then I got on the elliptical and did 30 minutes which was another 3 miles. Good stuff...had some soup for dinner. It was yummy. So tomorrow is another day. I can't believe that this commitment I made is almost over. It wasn't that bad. I'm thinking of my next goals. I might take a week off promising stuff just so that I can have a beer or shot of patron without oweing the pot any money. :) Well Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment