Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day's 25-27

Well Friday I went to the gym in the morning. Thats about as good as I was. Josh wanted Date night. Date night does not fit in with my 30 days of sober living. LOL. I had a glass of wine at home. $5.00 in the pot there....76.00. Okay not the worst of it. I also had some pizza a little bit of tequila lime chicken and Cindy and Chris bought me some drinks so lets see the grand total of Day 25 is $30.00. Sick right! So I owe 101.00 dollars so far including my "Date Night" Saturday we went to get our laminate flooring in Fresno and on the way we stopped at Rally's and I got a spicy chicken sandwich. The only reason we stopped was cause my husband the "bad influence" was hungry. Josh is alwasy starving when we drive by a Rally's. We had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. The kids got sundaes. Yum. So today day 27 I went to the gym and did a little shopping at Target and Josh and I are going to watch Alice finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment